it took me a while to write this down!
I got tagged for the first time by ĐǻñĎõøðñ! It’s an honesty tag which I hate the most! I don’t like talking nor writing about myself but I’ll do my best... I’m going to tag 7 people only and not 10 as Dana did, I’m sticking to the original thing :P
10 things about me.. Ha lemme see!
1. I love food. I love to cook food and i enjoy eating a lot.. ilmoshkila inna when I start eating, specially in restaurants these days I immediately start talking about what's in my dish from spices to dressings, to kilshy... people think inna ana ga3id atfalsaf bas I’m not, I’m simply enjoying every bit of food I’m eating.
2. I always think I’m write, even if I acknowledge later on that I’m not I still stick to my point of view knowing the fact that I’m wrong.. I hate being wrong, tinba6 chabdy.. They call me ilmasri :P because I never say I don't know.. Although, I’m trying my best to be better and not be stubborn at everything.
3. I used to weigh 155 kilos January of last year, and now I’m 88! I did a gastric band operation and dieted with it at the same time to lose the weight... ( I know I said this a lot)
4. i always think I’m the best in my major which is marketing, and 3indy thiqa 3amya2 inna there is nobody else like me in my university. because i was so confident before graduating, il dicatra believe that I’m one of the good students :P --- being honest is so so hard.
5. wayid ajamil innas lately, oo I pretend that I like everyone, oo awazi3 ibtisamat left and right wherever i go, ba3dain I go back home or to my friends, and talk about everything and everyone at7al6am 3alaihom.
6. I’ve been having these weird phone calls for the last two days from a girl that I don't know and she keeps calling me wanting to talk and stuff, so I told her I’m engaged, although I’m not. I told her I’m engaged and she's still calling! What's up with Kuwaiti girls these days?!! What’s happening?
7. I go on a daily basis to starbucks kaifan or coffee republic free trade zone to have my special skimmed latte which I absolutely love. No sugar and no added caramel. I love the bitterness of coffee.
8. I’m a Facebook addict for 2 years or 3 now, I had my Facebook Account when no one else had it just few of my friends in AUK. ba3dain Kuwaitis discovered it! I love Facebooking and commenting on people’s pictures... and the most important thing is that I DONT ADD NOR ACCEPT RANDOM PEOPLE. Kuwaitis think that Facebook is for meeting people; instead it’s actually for staying in touch with people that you don’t see everyday and people you already know!
9. I entered the Blogsphere out of boredom because I had nothing else better to do, bas I grew a fond of it.. I used to think that Bloggers had no life sitting in front of a PC and write to people and talk about whatever they wanna talk about! Bas after my second post I discovered that there is a whole life beneath it, a fun one! And I don’t like when I comment somewhere, on someone's Blog, they do not reply to my comment!
10. I keep telling my mom that I wanna apply for masters in London for this January, but the fact is that I know that there is no time for it now, so I’m going to apply For this upcoming April. The reason behind this is that I want her to back off a bit from telling me that I should work and not stay at home. I mean I graduated early in three years so I could have some freedom.. I love you yumma :*
By the way, I just, discovered that I write a lot of I’s in my sentences!
And now the hard part which is tagging people, I’m so sorry :P
6- Pink Cubes
again my apologies :P
till next time,