Thursday, April 30, 2009
Monday, April 27, 2009
i've decided to have an alternative for my lunch everyday, the alternative is the special K bar, i thought inna since im doing a healthy diet, i need something that has low calories but can keep my energy levels high. the special K bar has 90 calories/bar (15calories are fat), 1.5grams of fat, 17g of carbs of which 7 grams are sugar, it contains niacin, thiamin, vitamin b6 and riboflavin. this cereal bar net weight is 22grams.
it has three flavors, strawberry, chocolate, and vanilla. i personally prefer vanilla, but i heard that there is one more with peanut butter flavourings.
the best things while dieting is you constant change that you have in the meals that you're having.
the hardest week is the first and second one, but after that your stomach and body will get used to the new life style that your having...
IM WALKING TODAY WITH MY SISTER AT 6PM IN SURRA, TRY TO FIND SUPPORT IN YOUR FAMILY SO YOU CAN STAY IN THE DIET AND NOT GO BACK TO THE OLD HABITS.
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 9:59 AM
Saturday, April 25, 2009
im so excited that im strating a diet from tomorrow, and a group of bloggers are too,,
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 11:48 PM
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
i woke up today, decided not to go to the inteview since i prayed '9alat ilisti5ara'!
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 11:59 PM
Tuesday, April 21, 2009
all of a sudden, i have an interview tomorrow at 8:30 am tomorrow
i dont know if i should be excited or not, i kinda like my job, or starting to like it!
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 1:52 PM
Monday, April 13, 2009
- I can’t stay on one template for my blog; nothing seems interesting for me, help!! How can I create my own template, etha you're planning to create a template for me, have the colors of the blog the shade of blue. With water drops and such!!! mino isaweely eyyah, because that would be just perfect!! and for the header, I prefer rocks of Ice ;P
- people are becoming insane in facebook, kil youm oo ilthani somebody is creating a new group oo they invite and you reject and they keep on inviting until you accept, god! Specially the groups malooot il murasha7eeeen, illy malhum ay ma3na...
- i applied for a job, can't say where, bas inshalla everything will go out well!
- I need a new place to go to whether a coffee shop or a lounge but not living colors nor coffee republic nor starbucks..... Personally, I like astra lounge bas my friends hate that place I dunno why!
- Today is the bloggers meeting, and I have just been sent a notification through facebook, it should've been like at least 4-5 days earlier!!
- I’m not sure I’m going, there are a lot of nadwaat plus diwan my family has a gathering every Monday for young people in our family.
- I wanted to go to the axis of evil tonight at AUK, bas all tickets were sold out and I was notified ams at midnight, allah e3awithna inshalla
- I want to be more political bas mu 3arif shloooon hahahah
Till next time,
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 2:08 PM
Sunday, April 12, 2009
This song to me expresses love from my perspective :)
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 12:28 AM
Saturday, April 11, 2009
This video purely explains what would be the level of our soon to be elected MPs when asked a question. This is because people are voting based on family name, tribe’s name, or their political party.
On a different notice, look how BUSH is stupid haha!!
P.S. boNajim, if you wanna listen to bo kalthoom singing just give me a call!!!
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 3:38 PM
Thursday, April 9, 2009
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 12:33 AM
Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 12:11 AM
Monday, April 6, 2009
Sushi-KW is a young online business specialized in home made Japanese food with talented touches. Established on March 2008. Sushi-Kw offers more than 20 choices of fresh and tasty sushi with competitive prices and free home deliveries.
» Call from 12 pm to 10 pm «
» Minimum Delivery Charge is 5 KD «
» Free Delivery Charge! «
Check the website for the Menu, or this facebook group :
» To order please call them at (6) 65 101 40 «
» www.sushi-kw.com «
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 12:58 PM
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 11:12 AM
Thursday, April 2, 2009
I'M GOING TO BAHRAIN TOMORROW
im thinking of bunjee jumping, yes im going to try it this weekend.
dont know when, or where, bas inshalla this weekend.
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 1:08 PM
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 1:30 AM
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
it is not the kind of places im used to go to everyday, it was cheap and had low standards li darajat inna im not going back there again. awwal oo a5ir marra.
i didn't have time to sing and have a fa9la moment in my life and thank god i didn't because the place again is unbearable!!!
on work news, we are this close to launch the marketing campaign for our company's latest project, will mention it in details once it is out to the public, and the marketing process and campaign has started
places that i usuallly go to:
Living Room, Astra Lounge, Living Colours, and Coffee Republic. of course, those are the main places that i go to bas fee other places which i do not normally visit that often.
I NEED NEW PLACES TO GO TO, NOT SO CROWDED, GOOD FOOD, GOOD ATMOSPHERE, AND HAVEN'T BEEN DISCOERED BY KUWAITIS YET!!
TILL NEXT TIME,
Babbled by Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam at 1:16 PM