Sunday, May 24, 2009

Irritating stuff

I can't get anything done at work. Employees from all around the company is calling me every minute asking for something that's has to do with marketing, PR, advertising or the company image.
On top of doing multiple things all at once, other tasks are being handed in to me every minute or so with the expectation of having it done on the same day.

Today I have worked for almost 11 straight hours with no breaks, jumping from one task to the other, and from one meeting after the other.

At the end of this day, I'm tired exhausted and done!

I've finished most of the tasks that were required today hoping for a relaxing day tomorrow which I doubt that its going to happen..

I know I haven't blogged for a while, bas because I'm so busy with life and work, and when its the weekend, I do not want to even touch my laptop.

Regards,

Abdulrazzaq Al-Musallam
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from Zain Kuwait

7 comments:

Candy said...

ye36eek el 3afiah dudeee,that's must be tiring =.= 11 hrs per day without break omg!!

Journal Entries said...

allah e3eenik =/

ZeroArk28 said...

nice picture
looks unorthodox!

maybe i'm used of u wearing deshdasha ;p

doona said...

we miss you! =(

bs allah y3eenk wallah =\

Farah said...

We surely know that ur busy n we totally understand that ..

But at least update is every now n then just to know that ur ok :)

Farah said...

us*

Anonymous said...

loool dude i love your hat! looks like the hats from the dwarves in snow white :P

where have you disappeared to ha! hoopee ur doing okaaaayy 6aminna 3laik! =D